Saturday, January 17, 2009

Français

J'apprends le français.

I'll admit I had to babelfish that one, but "je suis apprende le français" is probably what I would have guessed. I kind of understand why I don't need suis. I think "je suis apprende le français" would literally be something like "I am learn the french." I meant to say I learn french. I'm not sure if there is a tense in french that is similar to the english -ing. I don't actually know enough proper English to know how to fucking describe "-ing". ha (punctawation double ha [spelling ha ha ha]) Agh ... FAP as my Belgique friends would say "Fucking American People!" Don't worry it's a playful gesture/inside joke.

Anyhow, I'm learning french so that I may be able to speak french to the Belgians when I go to Belguim in March. I haven't bought the plane tickets yet, but I'm pretty confident that I will soon. For a good, free place to learn french, go to frenchtasticpeople there is also a set of youtube videos.

No comments: