Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life, Love, Health

Life's good. I'm very happy these days. I planning a trip to Belgium in March. I can't wait. I hope all goes as planned. Two friends of mine are having their 30 birthday party there. They are from Belgique.

Love's good. My manfriend and I are getting along quite well. We have our tiffs, but no major explosions occur outside of rooms with ceiling fans, if you catch my drift. ( Well a few other rooms see an explosion from time to time, but it's all friendly fire ;) ) I've been cooking a lot of meals for him. He has at least 45 more coming his way for the year.

My health has been better. I'm fighting a cold that I can't seem to shake. I think I should work out tomorrow, regardless of how I feel. I'd like to go for a walk or jog outside, but I think it's going to be frigid here with a high of 30 F. I'll have to run on the treadmill

1. New Years Day Dinner (Kielbasa and Sauerkraut, Pork, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy)
2. Asparagus and Wasabi Dip, Sweet and Sour Pork, Tomatoes, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
3. Chicken
4. Steak, Green beans, corn
5. Chicken Caesar Salad and French Onion Soup
6. Lasagna, endive salad, vegan bean and rice salad
7. Hearty Chicken Soup

No comments: