Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stegas turns 100

Today marks the 100th post! Thank you all for the 1,947 visits (and no that's not just from me visiting this site 15 times a day). Post a comment and say hi. Most of the visits are referrals from Ray's Cowboy. Last month there were a record 503 visits.

The first post to this site was on January 26th. Here's to 100 more adventures in my life, and yes there will be more pictures of my travels. I'm saving up for a nice, new camera, but I'm also investing in a cheapo camera and a memory card for my phone (the latter one's just for my special man). ;)

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

How can you tell that most of them are referrels from me. I thin your blog is really good. I enjoy it. I also do have you on my blogs list. Congrat on turning 100, you look great for 100. Thank you for the kind words as well.
Ray

steve vegas said...

sitemeter tells you if someone clicked a link on another site to get to your site. Thanks, I appreciate the support