Monday, August 4, 2008

Cape Cod

I'll be heading to Cape Cod on Wednesday night. I fly into Boston. I think I'm going to have dinner with my cousin and her fiance. They live about 20 minutes south of Boston. After dinner, my dad and I are going to drive down to Falmouth. The drive is about an hour and a half.

I still need to pack, but I often do that at the last minute. I don't find packing very stressful or time consuming. I packed the morning of my trip when I flew to France. I used to be very meticulous about packing, but there have been so many times that I used less than half of the junk that I brought. Now, I just make sure I have the right clothes for the climate and something to do while traveling. I'm going to have to remember to buy a cheapo disposable camera for the trip. My digital camera went swimming with me in Pensacola :(

I'm going to go for a jog with my manfriend tonight. We've been doing some form of cardio a few times each week. Yesterday we biked to dinner. We had dinner at the Brickstore. I like the restaurant. They have a nice beer list and good fish and chips. Brickstore is about 8 miles from my house.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Have a safe and fun time. Hopefully it will be cool there. Have a good jog with Manfriend.
Ray

PS do we get pictures when you get back????