Thursday, February 21, 2008

Week in Review

Well it's been a full week since I last posted anything. I was doing so well posting since I started this page. I guess I will have to try harder. It has been a busy week though.

Let's see. I got my hair cut on Friday. That night was spent at Red Brick with some tasty beer. Seven bucks buys you a glass and they'll fill it with beer for two hours. After Red Brick, we went to Midtown Tavern. It's a classy hole in the wall bar near my house. The bar was actually a lot of fun. We played flip cup against this other group of people who were waiting for the Birthday girl to show up. They were all smashed by the time she got their. After that I dropped my friend off back at his place and then headed to my favorite bar.

Saturday was a pretty busy day. I went to the zoo with a couple of friends. We ate at this awesome seafood restaurant, Six Feet Under, beforehand. When we were walking into the zoo some homeless black guy tried to hand me some pamphlet that I didn't want. He was a little upset that I didn't take it, so he said in the most southern voice, "yooou don't evennn know what iiiit is." The zoo was a lot of fun.
After the zoo, we went to Underground Atlanta. That area is so ghetto and not in a fabulous way. Some guy charged us eight dollars to park in a lot that wasn't his. The pay box was broken and the lot was filled with thugs trying to scam people for parking.

Then we went bowling. I'm not so good and 13 is an unlucky number, four frames in a row.



After that we ate sushi, mm mmm good. We dropped the one guy that was with us off at his place before heading to Swinging Richards. I don't think he would have liked it so much. I had never been to a male strip club before, but it was fun. I don't think it was worth the twenty dollar cover. After watching some hot men, we hit up a couple bars. I slept most of the day on Sunday.

Monday night I had a couple shots with some first year grad students in my lab that were celebrating after an exam that they had. Tuesday was lame. I was supposed to meet up with this guy that I was supposed to meet up with on Saturday. He couldn't make it on Saturday, because his sister was in town. We might end up going to a hockey game this coming Thursday, but I'm not too worried about it. Wednesday night I hung out with my friend Liz and sung some Karaoke. This boy man that was there convinced me to sing. On Thursday, I drove up to Virginia Tech for a conference. Well that's about all ... I think we are officially up to date.

No comments: