Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lover's Day

Today is Valentine's Day. I used to love the innocence of this holiday. I would make a Valentine's Day card box (with the help of Mom) place it on my classroom desk and by the end of the day it would be full of candy and cards. Maybe tomorrow I should put a heart decorated shoe box on my desk and wait for my co-workers comments. It might be funny, but sad because I know that I'll go home with an empty box.

On the brighter side of the sun, I have a quasi-date on Saturday. I'm not sure how that's going to turn out. It was supposed to be dinner and pool, but his sister is in town so I don't know if it will happen. I saw my ex-"?" tonight. I told him about my date, because he knows the guy. My ex thinks that we'll be sucking face by midnight. Why do I tell him these things? He's a fucking pessimist and thinks everyone's against him. Awhile ago he said he wanted to know if I was seeing someone. I figured I might as well tell him, but honestly I don't want to know who he's dating or I don't care (not sure which right now).


PS I haven't forgotten about the censorship article yet. I haven't had time to fix it.

No comments: