Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pool and Bar Hoppin

I'm taking this week off, hopefully mms doesn't set in.

I had some friends over to the pool today. It's nice to have friends come over last minute. I think it can be better than a planned event. There are no expectations and no need to impress. It's just me and just my friends. When it's not planned the guests even feel more comfortable. They're just themselves and I like that.

I went bar hopping on Thursady and yesterday. This coming week I will buckle down and work my ass off. Ta ta for now, I'll be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

First if they are your friends... you never have to impress them. they love you any way. even with the spinach in your teeth.
but will have to say the spur of the moment if sometimes the best.
Glad you had some fun.
Ray