Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bike Trip and Family Feud

The bike route was quite enjoyable. I think the highlight was watching the motorcycle cop give a "talking to" to this 'prostitute' and her 'john'. It was kind of a weird situation, but maybe it happens all the time. The cop had a fu manchu and the fact that they were having this conversation in front of the Eagle's back parking lot made things a little bit more amusing.

The girl was wearing a dress that 'lil kim wouldn't even dare be seen out in. I don't pay much attention to celebs, but I think she is the one that had her snatch pictured in about every fab mag. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The guy was surprisingly young and not butt ugly. It was interesting to hear the cop say, "I saw you walking down that street and then up the other street." What if that was really his girlfriend? hah or a first date?

It's very unlikely. No frat boy (which this guy probably used to be one less than ten years ago) would let his girl walk around like that.

Anyhow, that was just the highlight of the bike ride. I also enjoyed seeing the moon rise (only one person will understand that one). There were lots of other cool sites along the way.

After that, I went to the bar with some friends to play black jack. We all lost, but then me and a friend played family feud on opposite teams. My team won, but it was very close. We also won the last round (you know where you win 20,000 pesos). Ok good night.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Eagle Leather bar. Woman for sale. Does not make that much sense but ok. Now if they has a boy for sale that would have mroe sense. Glad you are enjoying your rides more. and I hope you have plenty to drink.
Enjoy your winnings. Go buy you a new somehting.
Ray