Monday, May 26, 2008

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Well, vacation is just about over. I had such a blast this weekend. Unfortunately it will be a little while for any pictures. I accidentally washed my camera in the ocean. It's beyond busted. Even the memory card died (Update: my memory card works. I'll post pictures soon). I guess that's what I get for frolicking in the water with a hot bearish man muscle bear.

I met this awesome guy on Friday at the beach. He has a darling face and beautiful blue eyes. We seem to be very compatible as we're both laid back, like science, and live in Atlanta. I'm taking him out on a date this Saturday.

Pensacola is a great place over Memorial Day weekend. The beach is lined with tents and attractive men. Our hotel, Portofino, was awesome. They're million dollar condos. I'm kicking myself, because I don't have any pictures. I'll get some from my friends though.

Here's an aerial shot of the hotel:

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Glad you had fun and safe. Safe back hom. Can not wait to see your pictures. Glad the card still works.
Ray