Monday, April 14, 2008

brrr...

What happened? Yesterday, I was wearing shorts and sandals. Today, I had to put on a leather coat before leaving the house. It doesn't feel like hot'lanta. I moved to the south for one reason, and you better believe it wasn't the bible thumpers. Well, I guess I moved for more than just the weather, but it is still a very nice bonus over Pittsburgh.

Speaking of Pittsburgh, the Pens are currently 2-0 in the first round of the playoff after winning 5-3 on Friday. They play again tonight, *crosses fingers*. Actually, the game is scoreless going into the second period ***Correction 4-1 final "Pens WIN!!!". Tonight is the first home game for the Ottawa Senators. If my Pens can win this one, then we only need one more. *** one more win

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

I bet you like putting on your leathe coat anyway>>>UMMMMM..what you do not like doing those bible thumpers.. Tight fitting manholes of theirs. (Looks at you crazy eyed now)

Hope the team you want to win wins.
Ray

steve vegas said...

I do like wearing the leather coat. Each fall I get excited on that first cold day because I get to pull out the leather coat.

p.s. the penguins are my team