Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Christmas in February

I bought myself some gifts last night and tonight. I'm finally cashing in on a Barnes & Noble gift card that I got for Christmas. I bought "Lost Room", a Sci-Fi channel mini-series with Peter Krause; Eddie Izzard: Circle; and Mega Man Anniversary Collection. Over the next few weeks my tv will display one of these hot men. Mega Man's a little boyish, but studly (pun intended). I don't dig drag except an occasional show or parade, but Eddie Izzard is one bloody hilarious bugger. As for Krause, I wish he got the part that he first tried out for in Six Feet Under. If you haven't seen "Lost Room", I highly recommend it. I can't wait to watch it again. The first part was on last night at 3:30 am and continues tonight, but I'll wait till the DVD arrives.

No comments: