Friday, April 10, 2009

You're so vain ...

... you probably think this post is about you.

No, Carley ... every post is about me. I like having a journal of what I've done, but I don't feel I've done anything of any importance lately. That's probably why I haven't posted much lately, this month.

Yes there have been nights of karaoke, dancing, fur, friends, drinks and more drinks. And yes, days of planting flowers, building clocks, crossword puzzles, watching game shows and not much else. I wish I had a camera. My last one went swimming with me in the Gulf of Mexico.

I guess I could talk about the future. Tomorrow I have no plans, as far as I can remember. I may go to Red Brick, a brewery with a somewhat bottomless glass from 6 to 8 pm for $7. Saturday I must leave my manfriend alone so he can focus on the things he needs to do for school, maybe I'll go to the last Thrashers hockey game of the year. On Sunday I am having Easter brunch at a friends house. Monday thru Thursday I have nothing of interest to do, maybe I should apply for some jobs. Next Friday I'm heading to New York to be in my cousins wedding.

No comments: