Friday, January 9, 2009

A New Year

The thesis is officially submitted. I cross my fingers that it will be approved quickly. The important signatures from the committee members have already been obtained. All that's left is the official approval from the Graduate Studies Office. Tomorrow is the deadline for the spring semester enrollment waiver, which requires a completed thesis. If the registrar somehow doesn't receive the waiver, then I may have to register for one credit i.e. pay $1000 in fees. I'm about 80% confident that all will go well. I've done everything I could to ensure that I wouldn't incur any last minute snags. If I don't have a verification email, then I'll be on the phone all day tomorrow (or I'll have to track down some people for a face-to-face.)

I feel very relieved to be done.

1 comment: