Thursday, December 11, 2008

One Step Closer

Today I completed my Master's Thesis in Chemistry and distributed copies of the thesis to my committee members for revision. The thesis has to be approved by the graduate thesis office by January 9th. Today's a day for celebration. I think I'll head to Taco Mac for a beer and late lunch.

My babe and I are celebrating Christmas tomorrow. I can't wait to see what he got me. He's a pretty very thoughtful guy. I bought a few presents for him and a surprise gift as well.

I'm heading home for the weekend. I hope I don't get delayed on any of my flights, but I won't be surprised if I do. I'm flying out on Saturday morning and coming back Monday morning. My parents are having their annual Christmas party on Saturday night. I'm looking forward to some good times.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Congrats on the thesis.
Hopefully you will get a nice gift from your Man.
Please be safe and come home safe and sound. Love ready and looking at your blog.
Ray