Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hectic Holidays

It's been a long week. I'm trying to relax today, but I think I should go to the mall later. For now, I'm enjoying a margarita with my father while he watches the football game.

Christmas began and ended well. I went to my uncle's house for the annual Christmas Eve party. It was nice as always. We invented tried a new drink. A white russian with chocolate milk instead of half and half. Apparently it's known as a dirty caucasian. I'd recommend sticking with half and half.

My Grandma stayed over the house on Christmas Eve. We woke up around 9 a.m. to open gifts. I got some nice gifts and a really nice pair of Italian shoes.

My brother got to the house around noon. He was drunk and his usual asshole self. Oh well. It was stressful for a while until he fell passed out in a chair. My dad drove him home right after dinner.

My cousins came over after dinner and we played my parents wii. Wii bowling is a lot of fun.

No comments: