Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Singing in the Rain

Just singing in the rain
what a glorious feeling
I'm happy again

My sweetheart has returned from his adventures. Last night we were supposed to go jogging. It was looking rather stormy outside and sprinkling lightly. We decided to walk for most of the way (which I was not about to complain about). Luckily we did not get drenched or struck by lightening, but I wouldn't mind if we had (gotten drenched that is). With my luck lately I'd get struck.

I lost my wallet this past weekend. I have no idea what happened to it. I was at the Eagle Friday night. I got some money out of the ATM and bought a drink. That's the last time I remember having my wallet. I think I left it at the ATM or on top of the bar. I went back to the Eagle to see if they had it, but no luck. I emailed them today and the one bartender Chris is going to ask around for me.

I've already canceled my cards. The worst part is I have to go to the DMV and get a new license, but at least I can update my picture. My current license picture is hideous. I look like a dear caught in headlights and my face is ghost white. The woman that took the picture actually laughed after taking it.

Tonight is Karaoke at one of my favorite places in Atlanta. I'm going to sing my heart out and I think even do a duet with my manfriend. I better learn the words.

2 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

Hope you do find it and nothing happen. I do know that it is a bitch, (sorry to use that word) to try to replace everything. Lucky I made copies of all my credit cards and driver license if something does happen I can cancel right away.
Good luck.
Very happy that your Man freind is back. It is a wonderful feeling, I can think of.
Ray

steve vegas said...

Thanks Ray. I always have a spare credit card at home and I can use my passport for an ID until I get another license.
-Steve