Wednesday, July 9, 2008

In need of a day to myself...

I live a very busy life. It is always fun but sometimes draining. I'm at a point where I need a day and maybe a weekend to myself. I'm going to try to do that this weekend, but we'll see.

My manfriend says that I have MMS. I think he's right, because I often feel like I "might miss something" if I spend a day at home by myself. This week has been no exception. After a very draining pride weekend, on Monday I went out to dinner with friends and then played blackjack at a bar till about midnight. Last night was a friends birthday. We went to a few different bars, but he threw up before we could make it to Clermont Lounge. I've been once before, so I'm not disappointed. Tonight I hope to have a quiet night, but I won't be alone. A friend of mine is cooking dinner for a few friends. It will be nice, but I'd almost rather be at home (I get MMS just typing that kind of blasphemy). Tomorrow, an acquaintance from UGA is coming into town. Some coworkers and I are going to hit the town yet again. I have to be sure everybody has a good time. I think I'll take the night off on Friday, but you never know. There could be something awesome going on that I might miss if I don't go out. I think I'll have a pool party on Saturday or Sunday. We'll see.

No comments: