Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Movie Answers

I started watching Memento late last night when I wrote the Movies post (skip to there if you want to answer without being biased by my answers). Here are my answers:

Memento:
How would you live your life if you couldn't make new memories (and knew this fact)?

The only way to live is in the moment. I live this way most of the time. It has its drawbacks and advantages. I think the hardest part of a life like this would be the inability to really make new friends.

Labyrinth:
How would you live if David Bowie was out to get you?

Very carefully.

Run Lola Run:
How would you change your fate if you could (I think you can, life's boring otherwise)?

I don't know my fate so this one's a bit hard to answer. I like my life, but I might change ... hmm ... maybe a few more long term relationships would be nice and one that lasts into old age.

Suburbia:
Which character are you? the dead one on the roof, the asshole, the musician, the guy that just wants to be, the chick with attitude, the luckier man in the plot line?

I'm probably the lucky guy. Life seems to throw pleasant surprises my way from time to time. Plus, I've found 5 four-leaf clovers in the past year.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade:
Do you know how to spell, duck, and drink?

My spelling's alright. I've probably forgotten to duck at least once in my life. I certainly know how to drink. This question is related to the three challenges that Indy faces at the end of the movie.

1 comment:

Ray's Cowboy said...

That was cute. Like yuor answers. But if you really think about it. David coming after you with his big dick and nice looking body. UMMMMM.
Ray