Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Another Night of Karaoke

Below are some possibilities for tonight's Karaoke set. I'll probably pick two. I had to narrow it down a little (that's what the strikes are for).

Song | Artist

  1. A Million Ways To Be Cruel | OK Go
  2. Steal My Kisses | Ben Harper
  3. Falling | Ben Kweller
  4. Take Me Out | Franz Ferdinand
  5. Flake | Jack Johnson & Ben Harper
  6. Cold Hard Bitch | Jet
  7. Somebody Told Me | The Killers
  8. Dashboard | Modest Mouse
  9. Don't Stand So Close To Me | The Police
  10. I Want To Be Sedated | Ramones
  11. Freak | Silverchair
  12. Disarm | Smashing Pumpkins
  13. Winners and Losers | Social Distortion
  14. Mad World | Tears For Fears
  15. The Fly | U2
  16. Vertigo | U2
  17. Blister In The Sun | Violent Femmes
  18. American Girl | Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers


Update: This Fire by Franz Ferdinand
I would have sung Blister in the Sun, but I didn't submit the request in time.

No comments: