Monday, March 10, 2008

A New Man

No ... not me, him.

Several months ago, I was dating this well-built, brown-haired stud who I'll leave nameless (I don't like to identify people by name. If I do most likely it's not there name. I'll respect the privacy of others till they piss me off, which is hard to do.) Anyway, we were invited over to one of his friends house and I met a tall blond and the blonde's boyfriend.

In the long run, things were not going to work out with the well-built stud. He was nice, but not all the time. Also, he knew he wanted something longterm and I was not sure what I wanted (and foresee things not working out). In the end, it didn't work out.

Back to the blonde. We made plans to get together and go to a hockey game or dinner, but the plans kept falling through. I decided to invite him over last night to watch a movie. He was really sweet and a good kisser. Hopefully this will lead to something good. I think we share quite a few common interests.

As for the rest of my weekend, I had an interesting time on Friday night at that club that I mentioned. It was fun until I wanted to go home and had to stand outside in the cold, windy weather for thirty minutes waiting for a cab. Saturday was a blast. I played charoodles (like charades with props) and balderdash with a bunch of friends. One of which is certainly nice to look at, but unfortunately straight? and married. Ok so he's definitely straight, but a boy can dream, right?

No comments: