Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Looking Ahead

Man I feel very busy lately. Work has been going well, but I have a lot that needs to be done and little time to do it. My boss is back in town for a few weeks and then he heads off to Oak Ridge.

I think on Saturday I'll hit up Lullwater Conservation Park. My friend told me about it today and it sounds like my kind of place. If he's right, it's a network of trails through some woods near Emory. The best part is he tells me there are waterfalls. I could stare at moving water for about as long as a cat can stare at a wall.

Thursday and Friday will be spent celebrating my friend, Rj's, birthday. Thursday will be fun with trivia at Joe's, but I'm not so sure about club Noir on Friday. I think it will be fun. Plus, Noir is in Castleberry Hill, a cool arts district in Atlanta.

This past weekend was packed with activities and I met a man. I won't go into all the details, but I hope to get to know him better.

No comments: